When I felt most alone,
You carried me through my darkest hour.
You were right by my side
When the devil threatened to devour
My soul, my being
My entire gift from you.
I know that you will not deny me
You're the purest meaning of the truth.

I need you, I love you
You make my life complete.
You're worth more than gold and diamonds,
No riches could compete.
You know my words before they part my lips
You ease my soul from the restlessness.
You know me better than I know myself
I want to worship you and no one else.

Take my hand, take my heart.
Let us never be apart.
Even when my skies are dark
Let us never be apart.
When the clouds seem to clear
I will give you the praise.
When the sun brightens my day
I will give you the praise.

Sunday, November 14, 2010 Posted in | , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "You Make Me Complete"

Write a comment