I know that you can't fight bitterness with bitterness. But what else can I possibly feel other than my gut holding back the words my tongue wants to say when you wont give me the time of day but my heart knows its wrong. Because an eye for an eye will leave us both blind to the love that will always lie in between us at night whether we are in the same bed or miles apart. Since you got the last word I'm left in the dark and forced to wait until you come get me out of this place because I won't leave without you because we both got ourselves here... we have to leave the same way. I can't reciprocate the feeling that you gave me because two negatives don't make a positive they only make a greater negative which is really further away from the positive that is there but covered up by its reciprocal on the other side of zero.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 Posted in | , , | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Reciprocity"

  1. Brit says:

    "I'm left in the dark and forced to wait until you come and get me out of this place"

    How I have felt these emotions so many times living within myself. I wish I could be there and hold you in my arms (as lesbianic that sounds).

Write a comment