Do you remember when our souls touched?
When it was almost too much for mine to bear?
You came alongside me
And you held my hand.
I love you in that moment
I love you for that night.
I will never say "I loved"
Because that would be a lie.
Because I still love you
Like that childhood memory I visit in the middle of the night.
Though you're not with me,
I can still feel the joy from when my heart smiled
On to you.
When you get up and the beds still warm.
I will hold strong to that memory
Until we can make more.
Because remember when's are always better than what if's
No matter how much it hurts to never forget
How you held my hand
Kissed my forehead
Made me your only one
Remember when
I was yours
And you were mine
For that fraction of a second
In our lives?
I do. I won't forget.
I won't regret.

Monday, February 24, 2014 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "No Regrets"

Write a comment