Goaple: sing it to me Girl.
Closer to my Dreams
I sit in the darkness
I feel you next to me
That night you lay with me
song on repeat
You loved me that night.
Close your eyes and see what you believe
3 years later
you stopped when she reached your ear
as you reached for me.
Arms around me
The way they did
last time it played on repeat.
But this time you're only in my mind...
A text on my phone.
I feel you here, but you don't feel my tears.
You can't even comprehend
What I mean when I say I miss you
The way things used to be.
Your arms around me-- I'm gettin higher on repeat.
...Sometimes it feels like I'm stuck forever...
Come back to me... Hold me
Lay with me. Please.
Wipe these tears from my face.
A break. A call.
You know by my voice
As you reach for my cheek and
Gather water from the river that's for you.
you Lay me down to sleep
You know my breath
Stretching out my arms so I can Breathe
Back on repeat.
Lean on my fears to burn down.
you saved me from myself
as you hung up the phone.
you kiss me goodnight
Moving upward and onward and beyond all that I see...
And bring me closer to the clouds

I feel it in my viens....
I know that I could not go alone. 

Closer to my Dreams... You were here with me... all along.

Sunday, January 17, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Closer"

Write a comment