Everything you preach
Must be the same as what you teach.
All these people fakin like they anointed,
but the rest of us know who God appointed.
Would you face humility for me? I highly doubt it.
For me, would you speak against adversity?
Would you die to set me free?
Not just for me, but for all humanity?
Now, y'al lookin at me with ya eyes all w i d e
Thinkin 'Damn, this girl is out of her mind.'
but to tell you the truth I couldn't care less,
Cause you labeling me ain't worth my stress.
In reality, the only one that can judge me
is the only one who hovers above me.
And that will be on the judgment day,
and I don't know exactly what he'll say,
but it's the same to me as it is to you
cause God forgives, no matter what we do.
He knows about me and about you.
And about everything you've been through.
From our joy to our sorrow,
even what we'll encounter tomorrow.
He knows when you sleep and if you'll wake
or if he decides your soul to take.
Cause if he did, he'd be takin and makin and angel in heaven.
and I'd know that I'd see your face again.
When I see the beauty of God's love
and see that nothing can come above:
Him.
He freed me from sin.
He died for me to set me free.
He spoke against adversity.
Not only for me, but for all humanity.
So you see?
It's a real, unconditional kind of thing...
...Cause nothing can be compared
to the Love of a King.


Sunday, April 25, 2010 Posted in | , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Love of a King"

Write a comment