Yes, I'm fed up with the drama and it seems I got a lot of explaining to do to the impending sunrise as to why I'm still awake, but I have to have a conversation with this pen and paper.... I'd rather be waking up the neighbors not giving a flying f**k about what anybody else says. Instead of obsessing about hour if the night it is, I'd rather be pondering what the meaning of this is.. the meaningless that is.. my head on your chest. That look in your eye when you are begging me to see your deepest side. Keep me close by even when you cry because I want to be the one that reminds you that without the pain, you wouldn't know what joy feels like. When you see me in the morning, if you know nothing else, know I will be right next to you when you lay down to go to sleep, when you lay in this bed with me. 

Saturday, April 28, 2012 Posted in | , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Explanation"

Write a comment