I remember those nights you sat across from me
told me all bullshit and asked "What should I do, V?"
I said "I don't know B, but you'll always have me"
you took it as a friend, but I just wanna see you free
From the lies, from the screamin, and even the heavy breathin,
Except the heavy breathing when makin love is the reason.
"For everything there is a season"
I wanna be your spring-time, summer, fall
winter wonderland, I just wanna be it all.
I wanna be your everything,
I'll fight for you.
I'll put these bitches in line: single file
Organized order.
But when I have you my heart
You twist it up and give it back.
At the rate this going now,
I'm just afraid it's gonna crack...


Go back to the pain
that might as well be in vain
cause you keep runnin back to her
like this life was a game.
I can't help you through it
you wanna just get into it
with the one that ain't hurtin you
I might as well let you do it
I can't keep sittin here
takin hits like the front lines
don't wanna be K.I.A. but i don't wanna run, I
just wanna be the one to hold you late at night
just wanna be the one you make up with when we fight.
but I can't keep sittin here thinkin like you gonna change
I can't keep talking like you and her are estranged.
Cause she's still on your phone sayin Trizzy you miss me?
and even when you with me, you don't even say that you busy.
Although I only take it as a little bit of disrespect
I see it more as disrespect for yourself
You don't even know your wealth.
You don't care about your health.
Cause keep stressin these bitches
I'm sorry, these young ladies
They just constantly switchin
Between the two.



Sunday, April 22, 2012 Posted in | , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Probably Not bridge"

Write a comment