Something to get you through the night when the one you're used to sleeping next to isn't by your side..

Even if its just for tonight
The moon, the stars, the sky is ours
As we lay in this bed and contemplate the mights.
Maybe you'll love me,
Even if its just until the morning
Maybe Ill be with you
The next time its outside, pouring.



When you lay beside me,
Its the best sleep I ever had
Even when I can't breathe
Because I want you so bad.
I feel safe in your arms,
My head on your chest.
I don't know any harm
My mind my body soul can rest.
When the moon shines at midnight,
Through the window onto the sheets.
Even if you're not in my sight
I still feel you right next to me.
When I don't have you near me
It feels like you're miles away
I'm like a baby I can't sleep
I lay awake until the day.
Said I need you here
I can't bare to be without you
You told me that you'd always be here
And I said I'd never doubt you.

You're the only one I want
You're the only one I need
You're the only one I'll hold on to
When nightmares wake me from my sleep.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 Posted in | , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Need You Here"

Write a comment